Casco Design Studio is growing!
As we continue to expand, we are looking for exciting new talent to join our team.
Casco Design Studio offers a highly-competitive salary along with great benefits that allow a work/life balance:
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Plan
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Vacation
Want to be part of Orange County Business Journal’s top ranking Commercial Tenant Improvement companies? Casco is ranked as one of Orange County’s top Women Owned Business and Cheryl Osborn strives to create a fun and exciting workplace with a strong emphasis on a healthy work-life balance.
- Responsible for the daily design document preparation of commercial Tenant Improvement (TI) projects
- Produce accurate space plans, pricing plans, construction plan, etc. as needed in timely manner for clients
- Expected to operate as part of design team
- Accountable to the Technical Designer, Lead Designer, Project Manager and Director
- Produce documents per Casco Design studio standards (X-refs)
- Pick-up redlines as necessary
- Submit construction documents to various City Building Departments
- Ability to field verify existing conditions and collect data to assist in producing plans
- Ability to work with architects, designers, engineers, project managers to understand project scope
- Excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, capable of handling multiple projects and be a team player
- Implements efficient and productive use of time on projects
- Accountable for meeting project deadlines
- Familiarity with Commercial TI construction a plus
- Familiarity with building codes a plus
Casco offers a competitive salary along with top notch benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care Account
- Two weeks paid vacation and paid holidays
- Company Sponsored 401(k) plan
Contact Casandra Buser at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.